Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/4 OOTD: 50 Shades


hahahah you know it. Jump the cut for more seniores!









beanie: ASOS
leather jacket: Urban Code
satin blouse: vintage
skater skirt: Topshop
link suspender tights: EQUIP
watch: swatch

I absolutely love my Contrast Biker Jacket by Urban Code. I'm not used to something so heavy but it's bloody lovely and I feel so badass with it on. :P Plus it goes with everything.
I recently read 50SoG and this outfit reminded me of the title, in a literal sense. Let's just say I have a lot of opinions/thoughts on this book, most of which are not good. I'm too much of a realist/feminist/logical thinker to accept it and the people so enraptured by it. But I won't spew out incessant thoughts unless probed.

If you have any questions on the jacket, don't hesitate to comment down below.
Have a lovely day. 
xo.

1 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! The beanie gives a really casual yet cool vibe to it :)
    I have to say you scared me with your title ahah. I read 50 shades not long ago and it was a struggle to finish the book. I wish i could un-read it really.
    Also i remember that skirt from another outfit of yours and i just wanted to say: isn't it crazy how it just goes with everything?! ahah - i have one as well!

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete


CONTACT

find me at thestyleavenger@gmail.com for business inquiries and any questions :)



I want to have no limits and gain the confidence to wear whatever I want.

I am a driven, and upfront girl who says what she thinks with a passion to explore, identify and improve. I hope you will join me in feeling free and defying what society has pre determined as being fashionable and confident!

LOVELY READERS!